January 18, 2019
All Day -
Apple Entrepreneur Camp consists of an immersive technology lab, as well as mentorship, education, and support. Selected organizations receive the following free of charge:
- One-on-one code-level guidance from Apple engineers at a two-week technology lab in Cupertino, California.
- Ongoing support from an Apple Developer representative for at least one year.
- One year of membership in the Apple Developer Program.
- Up to two tickets to WWDC for the woman* founder, co-founder, or CEO and woman developer.
- Access to the Apple Entrepreneur Camp alumni network, a world-class group of inspiring and ambitious senior women leaders.
- Group childcare can be arranged free of charge for children ages six weeks through five years, and will be provided by a third party. A mother’s room is also available.