August 23, 2017
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The 300 Room at Spartan Innovations
325 E. Grand River #300
East Lansing, Michigan 48823
LEAP and Spartan Innovations are pleased to bring you the Greater Lansing Entrepreneurial Boot Camp. This event is ideal for both newly-inspired and active entrepreneurs who are seeking up-to-date training that features fresh ideas, case studies, and business growth strategies. This boot camp will prepare you to approach new venture creation in a thoughtful way, avoiding common entrepreneurial mistakes. Participants will have access to workshops, guest speakers, classroom exercises, group work, and textbooks.
BOOT CAMP OUTCOMES
- Work your way from product development to market assessment
- Walk through the business model canvas
- Take an in-depth look into venture funding
- Learn about legal entities
- Review bookkeeping and tax overviews every business should know
- Learn about social media tools
- Perfect your sales pitch
- Learn about crowdfunding techniques
- Enjoy fabulous local catering from Saddleback BBQ and Zaytoons!
Do you have your own business idea or business plan? Bring it! We’ll help you improve and refine it! Don’t have a business idea or business plan? That's okay! Come anyway!! Everyone who completes the two-day boot camp will receive a completion gift and essential startup books, valued at $70!
This two-day workshop begins on Wednesday, August 23 and will run through August 24. Sessions run from 8:00am–5pm. If you cannot attend all two days, please attend as much as you can for invaluable information.