– Blake Master’s notes from Peter Thiel’s class at Stanford. These became the backbone for the book “Zero to One”: http://blakemasters.com/peter-thiels-cs183-startup
– Evergreen Business Fortnightly which was created by MSU alum Eric Jorgenson. It is a curated collection of the best web resources for almost every topic in business. https://medium.com/evergreen-business-weekly
– Steve Blank provides insight into the key steps needed to build a successful startup in this online course. The main idea in the course is learning how to rapidly develop and test ideas by gathering customer and marketplace feedback. https://www.udacity.com/course/how-to-build-a-startup–ep245
– The 10 Most Popular Startup Revenue Models, is a Founder Insight article by the Founder Institute. It is an “extensive guide that clearly outlines some of the most commonly used revenue models startups use to sell their offerings, along with the advantages and disadvantages of each to help you pick the best revenue model for your company.”
– Zero to One by Peter Thiel
– The Hard Thing About Hard Things by Ben Horowitz
– Antifragile: Things That Gain from Disorder by Nassim Nicholas Taleb
– The Ecology of Commerce by Paul Hawken
– Cradle to Cradle: Remaking the Way We Make Things by M. Braungart & W. McDonough
– “What is Strategy?” Harvard Business Review by Michael Porter. It’s an old one (1996) but very helpful in differentiating strategy from other aspects of business management.
– “The Innovator’s DNA” Harvard Business Review by Jeffery Dyer. Covers the key activities that separate innovative managers from the rest of the pack.
– “The Business Model Canvas Can Get Your Startup Funded”. “There are no shortcuts to funding, but it pays to use the tools that work. Try this one.” – Marty Zwilling
– “How to be a Student Entrepreneur Without Losing Your Mind”. 11 How-to tips to make you successful.
– How to Finance and Grow Your Startup- Without VC. If you’re an entrepreneur at any stage of your journey, or even an aspiring one, and you need money to start or grow your business, this course is for you.
– Venture Deals Online Course. If you are interested in entrepreneurship and how startup deals work, here’s a great chance to go deep on this with Brad Feld, Jason Mendelson, Kauffman Fellows, and Techstars.