– Blake Master’s notes from Peter Thiel’s class at Stanford. These became the backbone for the book “Zero to One”: http://blakemasters.com/peter-thiels-cs183-startup
– Evergreen Business Fortnightly which was created by MSU alum Eric Jorgenson. It is a curated collection of the best web resources for almost every topic in business. https://medium.com/evergreen-business-weekly
– Zero to One by Peter Thiel
– The Hard Thing About Hard Things by Ben Horowitz
– Business Model Generation by Osterwalder
– Startup Owner’s Manual by Steve Blank
– Traction by Gino Wickman
– “What is Strategy?” Harvard Business Review by Michael Porter. It’s an old one (1996) but very helpful in differentiating strategy from other aspects of business management.
– “The Innovator’s DNA” Harvard Business Review by Jeffery Dyer. Covers the key activities that separate innovative managers from the rest of the pack.