What courses are eligible?

Pretty much any course is eligible except an Independent Study, but a student has to get the approval of the instructor of the course in which they are enrolled in order to have an Experience in that course. Please see the Experiences page for more detail about how to earn an Experience in a course. Students who are earning the E&I Minor must complete one of their two E&I Experiences in a course that is not counting toward the 15 credit-hour requirement of the Minor.